Sunday, February 20, 2011

I-City @ Shah Alam...

Last Saturday Jimmy and I went to Klang for a 2D1N relaxing trip..We went to I-City for photoshooting with Jimmy's relatives..Hehe..The entrance fee is RM10 per car..

I-City is a City Of Digital Light..It is a lively place..It gives an educational experience of LED technology..There is over 1 million LED lights on showcase..LED technology promotes green environment and the energy consumption is very low..I would like to recommend I-City to my readers..

We had a great time over there..Hehe..Thanks to Jimmy for being my photographer during the whole trip..



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment